Skip to content

News Details

Weekly update February #2

Unfortunately no internal tour had been done. We’re still delayed regarding having the boat ready, this is the price for a safer, more comfortable and greener boat for 2024… All guests have been redirected to other boats and had great experiences, with multiple dolphin species.

We plan having the boat ready to operate on Friday, but unlikely in time for a morning tour.

Weather forecast shows storm for Thursday 15th, Friday 16th and Saturday 17th have quite good sea conditions and fair conditions until Tuesday 21th, depending of how high the swell will be.

Book Now