Weather has been quite bad lately.. we will finish this week with only 2 tours made. Meanwhile if you’re looking for a tour next week:
Wednesday 1st is the day to choose, it’s forecasted quite good wind conditions in the morning and low seas.
Tuesday 31st also have even better wind conditions but the seas are a bit too high, we’ll need it to lower in order to go..
All the other days look to be or too windy or the seas too high.